Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-17 Origin: Site
The daily maintenance work of the bridge bearing mainly includes.
(1) bearing ministries should be kept intact, clean, at least once every six months to clean, remove the oil, garbage around the bearing, to prevent water, snow, to ensure that the normal work of the bearing;.
(2) rolling bearing rolling surface should be regularly coated with lubricating oil (generally once a year), before oiling, the rolling surface should be wiped clean;.
(3) the steel bearing to rust and corrosion, bearing parts in addition to the hinge axis and rolling surface, the rest of the part should be painted to protect; (4) the fixed bearing should be painted.
(4) the fixed bearing should check the solidity of the anchor bolt, bearing plate should be flat and tight, timely tightening of each bolt combination; (5) the rubber bearing should be checked.
(5) all kinds of rubber bearing should often clean up the sewage, exclude the pier, platform cap water, to prevent the rubber bearing contact grease, the bottom of the beam and pier, platform cap on the residual oil should be cleaned to prevent the rubber aging, deterioration and loss of function.
(6) the basin type rubber bearing should be regularly cleaned, and should be set up bearing dust cover, to prevent dust falling into or rain, snow infiltration into the bearing, the exposed part of the bearing should be regularly coated with red tannin anti-rust paint for protection.